Outpatient Treatment Services Community based outpatient services.
Integrating clinical care and community resources.
Our Outpatient Locations
R.I.S.E. (Recovery In Supportive Environments) Outpatient Model
NUWAY outpatient clients have the option to live in independently run recovery residences, located in the community of their choice, and have their housing program fees subsidized while they attend treatment. Additionally, clients recieve:
- Twenty hours of licensed co-occurring treatment per week including group and individuals sessions
- One meal during each day of service
- Transportation assistance
- No cost drug testing
- Peer support
- Care coordination
- Family support
- Recovery management skills
- Evidence based modalities
Recovery Residence Support
NUWAY utilizes 50+ independent providers of sober living throughout the Twin Cities. Recovery residence support:
- Provides a choice in sober living
- Offers safe, supportive sober environment
- Is community based
- Is ASAM (dimension six) focused
- Is an evidence based practice
- Is available the duration of treatment
Client Benefits & Outcomes
- Removes housing barrier early in recovery
- Clients can remain in sober living regardless of receiving services
- Empowers client self-efficacy and choice
- Designed to use fewer hours over a longer period of time allowing clients the extended time needed to establish recovery in their community
- Allows clients to work and/or go to school
- Follows best practice
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch with us today and we’ll help answer any questions or concerns you may have about starting treatment for you or a loved one.